How To Convert Word to PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What happens when you convert a PDF to Word?
Yes. You can do that with ease using OCR software. A scanned PDF is image-based. You can't convert it using a regular PDF converter. In such a case, the OCR (optical character recognition) technology is needed. OCR software is available for macOS, Windows, Android, etc. For example, Mac users can use an app called PDF Converter OCR. PDF Converter OCR is a PDF Converter with OCR function. You can use it to easily turn a scanned PDF into Word. Step 1. Download and install the app. Open it. Drag PDF files into it. Step 2. Make sure that the OCR button is switched on. Select Docx or Doc as the output format. Step 3. Click Convert. If the content is in foreign language or a combination of languages, it's important to choose OCR languages. You can view and adjust the OCR recognition. Windows users can use Readiris 17.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert Word To PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert Word To PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert Word To PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert Word to PDF: All You Need to Know
Or 17.8. Mac users can use Adobe Digital Editions Reader 4.0. Windows users can use Open Document Reader. Step 4. Click Open. This will open your file in Open Document Reader on your computer. Step 5. Click Print in the top right corner of the page. Step 6. Choose your printer. Click the link to access the options. Step 7. Select your font and size. Select a good size in order to view the document properly. Step 8. Select a color and save the changes. Step 9.