How To Convert Word to PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I check from a PDF file, when the corresponding MS Word file was originally created? I want to know when a pdf was originally typed in MS word and also when it was converted into a pdf. I suspect the document has been backdated.
The PDF format supports non printing comments. So whatever created the PDF, probably put the date inside the document as a comment.. Edit the PDF using a text editor. I use XEmacs, but that is not for everyone. The Linux gedit editor can also do this. Notepad might work. Make sure the PDF opens correctly when you are done. Change the file creation date to whatever you want. The Linux touch command has this capability. You can get both commands by installing the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) from the Windows store.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert Word To PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert Word To PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert Word To PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert Word to PDF: All You Need to Know
Download and install WSL, you might not see the WSL entry in your system list. This is important. You'll find it in “Software and applications”. Go to “Start” and then “Control Panel”. Scroll down to “Programs…”. Select “Windows features”. Click “Select additional programs…”. Click “Windows features”. It should show that you have a Windows feature. Look under “Windows features”. Now right-click on the window and select “Properties”. Now, go to “Advanced system settings”. Then under “Windows features” click “Show advanced system settings (advanced)” Then check the box “Use these settings for the program” Then go back and check the box “Use these settings for your documents” Click “Ok”. Then press enter. That should bring up a window that looks like this. Set the creation date to the date you are editing. Then click “Ok”. Your PDF needs to be saved now. Then double-click the PDF.